Saturday, October 4, 2008

Watch your mouth....

So my computer will not let me download the pictures from my camera onto my computer so I have not had much to blog about but..... Caselyn said the funniest thing the other day and Steph said I have to put it on my blog. So Caselyn was getting ready for bathtime and I noticed her panties had a little skid mark in them. I asked her why she went poo in her panties and she exclaimed "I didn't mom, I just sharted" I was laughing so hard I could not breathe. That is casey's favorite word and apparently she has heard it once or twice. I am really starting to realize that her little ears pick up on everything we say and we really need to watch our words around her. oh and heres a dirty word lesson if you don't know what a shart is.... It's when you fart and a little shit comes out! I know it's kind of wierd, we learned it from a movie. Along came Polly with Ben Stiller and Jennifer Aniston, super hilarious you should watch it sometime.

3 comments:

Kelci and Jake said...

hahaha oh my goodness this is so funny! i can just imagine her squeeky little voice telling you she sharted. too cute!
a couple weeks ago Allie picked up on Jake's bad word and repeated, "my hell," it was so funny, but Jake was in trouble. It really is funny what they pick up!

Mchoneys said...

Linds. I was just about to tell you to update your blog but when clicked on it i was so pleasantly surprised. 1. You updated! and 2. You updated with the most funniest story I have ever heard in my life. I start my day with this story everyday. Love ya and love your daughter!

The Johnsons said...

hilarious!!!! I love it. I love the fact that your daughter knows the word shart and exactly when to use it. Thanks for the fantastic story!