Friday, October 24, 2008

Pancakes with LALA














Caselyn has taken on this new obsession with cooking. If she wants something "of" eat(thats how she tells me she is hungry) and I try to make her a "fanich"(thats how she says sandwich) she will proceed to tell me she wants something cooked. She wants to push the buttons on the microwave, she wants to stir whatever may be on the stove, she wants to cut the chicken to put in the frying pan..... I just don't get it. Cooking is not that much fun. Sometimes I need LALA(that is what she calls Linda, she can actually say Linda, but couldn't when she was younger and it has just stuck) to tend my kids while I slave away at work. Linda is my mom's best friend, partner in crime, my other mother, and occasional lifesaver when i need a babysitter. Well while Caselyn was over there she wanted to cook something so Linda got out some pancake mix and helped her make mickey mouse pancakes, complete with sprinkles? Linda tried to get her to put chocolate chips on them, but what can i say I have a very odd daughter and she insisted on sprinkles. I think Linda was a little more patient with her because now when I'm making dinner and she is "helping" she tells me "Lala let me stir" or Lala let me pour it" and "I want to go cook at Lala's house" Thanks LALA!!!

1 comment:

ThinZn said...

Thanks Lindsey. Tell Caselyn that she can come over to my house any time to "cook". I can always use help cooking.