Friday, October 10, 2008

Homework? In preschool?





Caselyn has started pre-school and absolutely loves it. When I picked her up from school yesterday she told me she has a boyfriend! Named Davin, and he has brown hair. And he shares toys with her. I'm not quite ready to hear those words, I mean she is only THREE! but it was so stinkin cute when she was talking about it. So I took some pics of her while we were doing her homework, I guess you gotta get em in the habit early! The assigment was to cut out 10 pictures that are green out of a magazine. She learned how to hold the scissors and everything. she asks everyday to do some more homework, even when she doesn't have any work due. I am so lucky to have that little girl in my life. Even though she was quite unexpected, I have never had any regrets of how things turned out. She makes me so happy and it's so fun to watch her grow up(even when she is being kind of naughty, but what kid isn't naughty sometimes?)I'm just trying to cherish every second because it is goign by wwwaaaaayyyyy too fast. I'm also so grateful that she is so flippin smart. I just can not believe the things she remembers, I have never heard a three year old talk as well she does. This little girls is going to go far in life. She already told me she wants to be a doctor when she grows up(after an episode of Dora, where Dora is a doctor) Well she can be whatever she wants and I will support her 100 percent, but how awesome would that be to say "Yes, MY daughter is a doctor, and she is amazing" She is well on her way to med school with all this agonizing homework. I love you jean bug!

No comments: