Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagged By Chelsea

Here's how to play:1. Link your tagger and list rules on your blog

2. Share 7 random/weird facts about yourself

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post leaving names and links to their blogs

4. Let them know they have been tagged by commenting on their blog

1. The only kind of lotion I can use is Johnson's baby lotion, i hate vicoria's secret and bath and body works, and any other kind of lotion. Because they are too greasy and make my hands sticky, so I feel like everytime I touch anything the germs stick to my hands.

2. I hate scratching peoples backs and stuff because I don't like getting other people skin cells under my fingernails. It gives me anxiety, BAD!

3. When I make a sandwich the cheese can't touch the mustard or mayo, I don't know why it just can't, so I have to layer the cheese between the meat.

4. When I vacuum, I have to have the lines made by the vacuum perfectly straight, I hate to vacuum.

5. I floss everytimes I eat anything! I have floss hidden randomly through out my house and car so that I always have some near when I need it.

6. I go through cell phones like crazy! I always end up breaking them or they just stop working, it's expensive to have bad luck with cell phones.

7. I HATE HATE HATE when my foods touch!! I use 2 or more plates every time I eat at like a family party or something because I can't eat whatever touches!

Hey chels that was fun! Except now I see how many wierd things I do. I think I have a mild case of OCD. Now I tag:

Chiara

Mandie

Stephanie

Jessica

Kallie H.

Calee A.

Teri

2 comments:

Andie said...

A mild case of OCD! you think. I think you are a little wierd but thats what I love about you. I love reading your blog. You are such a good mom and those kids are so dang cute. Love ya

Suzee said...

Hey, I gave you an award....see my blog for details! Love you!