Friday, October 10, 2008

Koy's 1st play date






A couple weeks ago we watched Raschel's little boy Trayden for a little while. Those boys were so cute together! They are going to give Raschel and I some trouble I bet when they get older. Koy is four months younger but is still the same size as Tray. I have a giant baby. Anyway I got some really cute pictures of them together. It was so fun to watch Koy interact with someone his age. Since I bragged a lot about caselyn in my last post I'll do some braggin on my boy too. I am just constantly amazed at how happy my little guy is. He will play with anyone, is not shy at all. He has that smile that melts my heart(funny teeth and all). I'm not quite ready for him to be a year old, is there some magical way to keep them babies for just a little while? If anyone out there knows the secret, please please tell me! Mckoy puts so much joy in my life, I can not imagine it with out him. His smile absolutely melts my heart. It is crazy how much love you can have for such a little person. He is starting to give hugs and kisses and I think my heart is going to explode when he lays his head on my should and wraps his little chubby arms around me. I love you so much koy-koy!

3 comments:

Mchoneys said...

linds you have the cutest kids ever! I love your family.

Harris Family said...

Ohhh...aren't they just so precious? I am incredibly sad that Tyler will be a year next week. Everytime I think about it I want to cry because he is not a baby anymore. I NEVER thought I'd say that either! Koy is still adorable as ever!

Manuel and Chelsea said...

Your kids are so cute. Little Mccoy looks like a little man.. and Caselyn is so cute. Crazy that the homework has already started for her...Crazy! So I tagged you in a tag, it's kind of fun ,I had fun doing it.! The rules are on my blog! Enjoy!