Friday, November 7, 2008

Pumpkin Patch
















The kids and I went to the pumpkin patch at the Big Red Barn in santaquin with my mother and sister in law(I did remember my camera this time) After we had each picked out our pumpkins Koy wanted to hold one on his lap and try to eat it on the ride back. We also had some delicious pumpkin pie ice cream with real pieces of pie crust(simply amazing) Casey didn't come because it was the last night of the rifle hunt, his younger brother Cory went with him and ended up shooting a huge 8 inch wide 2 point, it might be the smallest buck I've ever seen but it was the only buck he had seen on all three hunts so he took it. So congrats to Cory and I can't wait to eat a big delicious deer roast for sunday dinner.

1 comment:

Harris Family said...

Cute pictures! Looks like the pumpkin patch was a lot of fun. I can't wait until next year when Tyler MIGHT actually like it. Love the costumes too! Where did you find that little shrek? So cute!!
p.s. looks like you will be able to pass the cooking on to Caselyn soon. That would be a lovely day!