Friday, November 7, 2008

And then the Carving
















After we got home from the patch we carved the pumpkins, I carved the Cinderella, Casey 'helped' Caselyn carve Tinkerbell, and my sister in law Ashley carved Jack skellington and oogey boogey from nightmare before christmas. She is very talented. It took about a half hour for Caselyn to let us carve hers, she did not want us to cut it and break it, and then it took about 20 more minutes to get her to stick her hand and get the seeds out, she didn't like that very much. She is super OCD about having clean hands and feet. I keep some of that foam antibacterial stuff in my purse and she will always ask me if she can have some to kill the 'inbisadle' germs. And that concludes our halloween adventures. Can't wait for next year!

No comments: