Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tinney Flats Camp Out





Every year Casey's family does a family reunion camp out up santaquin canyon at the Tinney Flats camp ground. Casey's moms entire family camps up there and we have a parade and a talent show. Caselyn did not do the talent show (even though she is becoming quite the ballerina) She was in the parade though she just put a pink Lei on and walked around circles and waved like Miss America. We did not get to spend the night cause we have to be grown ups and go to work :( We did however get a night away from the kids which was pretty nice.

2 comments:

Suzee said...

Lindsey,
Thank you so much for the wonderful comment you left on my blog. You are an awesome mom too! I am so very proud of you! You have darling kids and I am so glad to help with them, anytime, and I mean that!! Thanks for all your help with our house. I appreciate you and the person that you are. Keep up the good work!
Love you lots,
Suzee

The Johnsons said...

Your kids are so cute, I love the pictures. Caselyn reminds me of one of my pilates instructors--mini version, very cute! Hope all is going well at the good ol' dental office. I'm going to be working at the nice offices that are just east of Asays' office. If a dnetal assistant job comes up, I'll let you know, they are a very cool office.