Friday, July 25, 2008

FIESTA DAYS






On Thursday July 24th we went to the parade, we missed about half of it cause I could not get my butt out of bed that early. I think we should all have a vote and the parade should start at ten, not NINE! but we made it there eventually and Caselyn had no idea she did not see the whole thing. The Disney princesses were in the parade and Snow White came over and talked to Caselyn, she was in complete awe, it was so cute. After the parade we walked over to the park and Casleyn rode a PONY! She didn't even scream :) She rode that pony in a circle all by herself it was amazing....... But a terrible thing happened and my battery on my camera died!! So Casey's aunt is going to email me the pics she got (I'll post them later). Later we had the annual 24th of July BBQ at my aunt Teresa's (PS MOM- :( Cheryl didn't make her taco salad) We went swimming too, Koy loves the water he purposely was dunking himself and he would lift his face out of the water and laugh and do it again. Caselyn sat on the steps and palyed with a rubber ducky, there were so many kids splashing and caselyn hates getting her face wet. But my camera was still dead soooo....... No pictures of that either. We took the kids down to the carnival, We bought a few tickets for Caselyn but i can not believe how much it costs for those stupid things, but anyhting to make the kids smile is worth it! So Caselyn rode on the train and the merry-go-round and then we played a couple of games and Daddy won her a poster with all the disney princesses on it(she really loves those girls), and I won her a stuffed bull dog.

No comments: