Friday, June 26, 2009

Preschool Graduation





































I think I have been subconsciously putting off posting all the recent events, because it will make it all real and I just don't know if I can handle it :) Caselyn graduated from preschool in may and I cannot believe it. She went to Active Leraning preschool in Spanish and I love them, Miss Karen and Miss Amy have brought Caselyn out of her shell, (which is a huge achievement) They did a cute little program and of course she was stage fright in front of all the parents. At the very end she got brave and danced a little tiny bit but still didn't sing. My little baby girl is all grown up. I have never believed how fast she would grow up until this day. And soon she will be a teenager and I'll probably pull my hair out. I sure hope her daddy and I can raise her right. I love you Jean-bug!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing, I love your posts makes my heart happy.....

Love you all G. Dayce