Friday, January 30, 2009

Home Sweet Home



































































FINALLY MY KITCHEN IS DONE!!! With the exception of the base boards being re-painted(just waiting on casey for that), and we don't have the handles yet but i have new linoleum, new cabinets, a new sink and garbage disposal, new lights, my carpet is back in, a new paint job in the laundry room, I have a brand new dishwasher, Casey's dad bought us that as a "glad you have your house back" present. A huge pantry and more cupboard space than I know what to do with. Here are some before, during and after pics. Thanks to Farmers Insurance, Rod Cloward for the cabinets, Brad Grover and his electrician and plumber friends! It pays to know people!

2 comments:

Mchoneys said...

It's beautiful! I can't wait to see it in person!

Wilson Family said...

Lindsey that looks so good! I am glad your house is back to normal for you, I hate living in a catastrophic house, I have been there before.