Saturday, December 13, 2008

Four Years!





































It was our 4th anniversary on December 11th. We celebrated by going to Salt Lake, we stayed at the Radisson Hotel and had dinner at the gateway, did a little shopping. And then slept like babies with no kids waking us up at four in the morning. Actually I still woke up at four, I guess my body didn't realize there was no kid crying. But this time I got to just roll over and go back to sleep. The room had one of those sleep number beds and I want one for christmas. It was so soft and comfortable. Once again I brought my camera but the batteries were dead, So here are some of my favorite pictures of him.
And... Here are some things I love about My wonderful Husband:
1- He always keeps me laughing
2- He has a lot of patience(he keeps me under control, like when Caselyn draws on my bedroom door, and the walls in my bedroom, and the light switch, and in the hallway, and the car door, and her pants)
3- He is a hard worker, always working extra hours, and doing side jobs for people.
4- He always kisses me and tells me he loves me before he leaves for work and before we go to bed.
5- He is such an amazing dad
6- He is working hard to put my kitchen back together
7- He takes me hunting with him
8- He cleans the bathroom
9- He usually lets me be the boss(or at least lets me think I am)
10- He takes me to eat at Panda Express to cheer me up
11- He plays with the kids
12- He doesn't make me mow the lawn
13- He always shovels the driveway for me
14-and starts my car when its cold in the morning
15- and most of all i love that he loves me

2 comments:

Harris Family said...

Congratulations! It's amazing how much happens in four years huh? Sounds like you guys are doing great and had a fun anniversary!

Manuel and Chelsea said...

WHoot whoot Four Years...Crazy how time flies doesn't it. But you sure did catch yourself a good one Linds, he seems to be just perfect for you! I'm glad you able to get away with eachother without the kids, and be able to sleep...it's important,and how lucky are you to sleep on a sleep number bed, I hear they are amazing.