Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My First Tag

4 people I Love: Casey, Caselyn, McKoy, and the rest of my family(does that count as only four?)

4 places I visit over and over: The Grovers, Walmart, Sportsmans, The Mall

4 people I text/email on a regular basis: Raschel, Chiara, Grandma Dayce, Abbie

4 favorite foods: Wingers Creamy AMAZING sauce(I would eat my own foot if it was dipped in that sauce), Cafe Rio Sweet Pork Salad, Artichokes, Elk roast

4 places I'd rather be: On a cruise, Disney Land, Grandma Dayce's House, Mountains

4 things I'd rather be doing: Reading, Sleeping, Camping, Hunting,

4 Movies I watch over and over: HOT ROD!, Clueless, Breakfast at Tiffany's, PS I Love you

4 TV shows I watch over and over: Scrubs, I Love Money, King of Queens, Hunting Southern Style

4 Bands I love: Rihanna, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, KT Oslin, Heart

4 Songs I love: Take a Bow- Rihanna, All I wanna do- Sugarland, Bleeding Love- Lionna Lewis,
and Handle Bars- Flobots

4 People I tag: Chiara, Chelsea, Abbie and Mandie

No comments: